Sunday, 7 October 2012
Whimsy Design Call!!!
If you are interested in becoming a member for an awesome Design Team, please apply to this company!!
Below are the listed requirements and perks!
**Whimsy Stamps Digital Designer Position Requirements:
* Digital Design Team duties will last for a period of 6 months and will include at least 4 Whimsy related projects per month. Preferably joining in on at least 2 of our new release days. All works must be a well round selection of images as well – not just from one artist or collection. You are encouraged to create using a variety of images by each of our artists.
* Please post your Whimsy artwork and any information concerning the Whimsy Stamps Company on your personal blog each time you create a new project or when there is company info to share.
* Participate in at least 1 monthly challenge on our new Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog. The challenges post monthly.
* You are required to participate in any company blog hops/scheduled events and whenever possible we would like our DT members to support all Whimsy sponsored events, such as challenges. You can either join in the event by creating something or simply make a post on your blog alerting readers of the event. We encourage our Design Team members to combine challenge projects with DT work each week. This allows you to create one sample, which meets many criteria.
*As a team member, you will be granted access to our Yahoo group. You are expected to join and participate in discussions with others as well as share suggestions or ideas. You will need to be an active member of the group/team. You can find a database of DT info, calendar of events, files for information, and a place to download our new images. We also have a new private Facebook group for team members to chat and get to know one another, but you are not required to join if you are not on FB.
*As a team member you will be expected to add artwork to our yahoo group for Debbie, our Digital Team Coordinator, to showcase on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog.
* As a Whimsy Stamps Digital Designer, you will receive all new digital images to work with during your DT term. You will need to use these digital stamps to create your design work. Your art can be any type, including but not limited to cards, scrap book pages, and altered items.
*The art you create for DT submissions is yours to keep; you do not need to mail it to me. However, you do need to be able to photograph your artwork and share these photos on your blog and in other online galleries and communities. We also encourage submissions to publications.
* As a DT member we would like to see you also posting your creations in online stamping community galleries, such as Splitcoast Stampers, Paper Craft Planet, and SNR’s Card Universe and on our Facebook Fan page. This will help to increase exposure to our stamps and images. If you are not a member of these forums, it’s not necessary you post there. But if you are a member, it would be great to see you adding your cards and projects to these forums.
**Whimsy Designer Benefits:
*Your photo and a short bio including blog links will be placed on the Digital Design Team page on our website for the duration of your design period.
*You will receive a badge to display on your blog showing that you are a designer for Whimsy Stamps.
* Each designer will receive all new digital images from all releases. These images are yours to keep and use forever. Please do adhere to all Angel Policy guidelines regarding our products. All artwork you’ve created for Whimsy Stamps design work is yours to keep using as you wish.
* As a DT member you will receive a 20% discount on Whimsy website purchases, for as long as you are on the Whimsy Stamps design team.
You can go to Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog to see our current Designers and get some inspiration (Whimsy Stamps)
If you are interested in applying, please send an email with your contact info, blog link, some details about yourself, and 3 of your favourite projects to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject line Digi DT. We will reply to let you know your application has been received. All new members will be contacted during the week of October 22nd and announced on our Whimsy Blog thereafter.