Monday 9 December 2013

MO Christmas Cards

Helllloooo people.  I am excited to show a few more cards today.  I have three cards and including one inside picture.  But first here's this years Christmas tree.  This year we did a new theme of blue and silvers.  It's sooooo pretty!!




But enough ooooing and ahhhhing at the tree and back to business we are here for.... CARDS!!

All of the cards below use the same Joy Fold type of technique which could be located here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_RnvolcZc

I hope you can see the gold reindeer well enough.  It's hard to get a good picture. 




In the spirit of my family's current theme of "use things up year" I added these little stocking embellishments.


This one is my favorite of the three.  I love most of Stampin up Paper, but I LURVE this one.  The velvet flourish ribbon HAS self adhesive, but doesn't work well so I did have to add more glue.  But I still love them.




Thanks for stopping in,
Nicole G

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tree Nicole and I love those cards! The green one is also my fave but they are all lovely and anyone would be thrilled to get them.

    ReplyDelete