Thursday 12 July 2012

Flourishes Triple Play Challenge

Well hello everyone.  I decided I wanted to join this weeks Flourishes Challenge so here is my project.



I hope you have enjoyed this simple, but at least I think, beautiful card.

I used versamark on an image and placed it on the black cs.  Then I colored the black cs with chalks.  I added a few white dots for water droplets.  I have 3 fun little blue flowers on the right and I believe the self adhesive ribbon was from Wal-mart.   Paper is from Stampin Up. 

Thanks, Nicole. 

Can search me on Splitcoast using FLLCJULRW2





6 comments:

  1. Those flowers just pop on the black-just beautiful! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The flowers are dramatic against the black background, nicely created. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love using flowers on my cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Nicole. I like the blue and yellow colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card... that you can draw like that... and that you made even little water droplets! Thanks so much for sharing! Kathi

    ReplyDelete