Thursday 10 January 2013

Curtis Part Deux



As mentioned before I am showing you Curtis's scrap pages for his girlfriend for xmas.  This is page 2!

This is when they are at his cabin with friends and family this past Thanksgiving.

I stitched the pictures on for a woodsy feel.  All the leaves except for the green ones are real.  I added some clear applique to given them some durability.   I used a grass punch at the bottom of the page.  The  "tree" is actually a rose branch that I had dried long time ago.  I stuck it to the page with a glue gun and some wire for stability.  The "leaves" on the tree were made with my new favorite die called Lorelai by Memory Box.  I painted them with green crackle paint from Tim Holtz.  The paper came from Michael's in a woodsy pack.  I like how if you look at the page further away it looks like the maple leaf is floating in the water! 




Hope you liked today page,

Nicole G

4 comments:

  1. Love the pages you did for your brother and his gf! Really awesome work... also missed your pirate girl... she rocks! Thanks for sharing your work with us! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is LOVELY! Love the colors layout...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages you have created - such a great layout here and the colours go so well with the images x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout. I like the stitching on the photos and how you painted the leaves. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete