Thursday 6 June 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog GDT numero uno!

I have joined C.R.A.F.T. Challenge as a GDT for June!  You can check them out here! 


Today is the first challenge and it is for Anything but a card.  This worked out perfectly cause I'd be dying to play around with the letter "N" I picked up from Michaels'.  I really love how it turned out.  So much so I am planning on buying the rest of the letters of my name and doing more!

To do this piece I added additional inks to the wood.  Then I embossed SU's Script Stamp with versa mark.  I think the purple shows really well, but unfortunately, the green doesn't show through as much. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the inside of the letter in purple and added some strange and fun bling to line it up.  I added chipboard leaves but used crackle paint and then further embossed them for more crackle effect.  As green is my favorite color, I added my favorite green ribbon.  I have a lineup of studs on the right side of the letter.  In the second picture you can see my very favorite image, fleur-de-lis!






I hope you have liked this weeks creation and hope even more that you will join  C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week too! 

Nicole G

3 comments:

  1. It turned out great! Love how you used the script stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Great background and your leaves look so pretty, too! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific job on your non card challenge.

    ReplyDelete