Friday 1 November 2013

First Christmas Card!


I think, like many card makers, that I got into this hobby thinking I could SAVE money by making my own Christmas cards.  Well... that's wrong, mostly cause we crafters want more and more stamps and more and more product!!!  Before you know,  you have an entire room dedicated to making cards.  At least that's what I did.  :)

Tri-fold cards are uber fun with all the space and nooks and crannies they have.

The two copic colored images are BirgittaSanta from CC Designs and the other is Jana (Instyle Stamps).  I used a snowflake punch and the other unique punch both from Martha Stewart.  The snowflakes and bling are from my very old stash of winter goodies.




Here's the tutorial
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/

Hope you've liked today's card,

Nicole G

No comments:

Post a Comment