Thursday 28 November 2013

More Christmas Cards


Here are some more cards from the workshops I recently did.  These are more simple, but perfect mass production or for those people who may need the most fanciest of your handiwork.  Let's face it, not everyone understands handmade cards.  

I love the color scheme for these cards.  All of this product was via Stampin UP.  This is basically just layering, adding some snowflakes, bling and sentiments.  


It's hard to tell here, but the white paper below has a shimmer to it (and is really quite pretty).


1 comment:

  1. How have you been Nic! I see lots of new cards since I`ve been by and I will check them out further. I love these cards... gorgeous colour scheme and even if you think they are simple or easier, they are still stylish and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete