Saturday 2 June 2012

Gorgeous Girl!

For today's card I used Sugar Nellie's Gorgueous Girls stamp.  These stamps are quite honestly some of my favorite images to color.  I just love, love, love these girls.

I bought these girls online from Funky Kits, based out of the UK.  I used the rubber stamp image named   sitting for today's card.  Isn't she just adorable!

I love making unique card types which is why the is the tri-shutter card is awesome!  Please see Splitcoast for an awesome tutorial to make your own.

The flowers are Prima Flowers and the borders were cut out of a cuttlebug embossing set to which I only kept the borders, so the name is unknown.  All the paper is from Stampin Up.


Check out the fun micro beads up close!  I have had these in my collection for YEARS and never used them. I liked how they turned out.


Here is my favorite video of the week and be prepared to grab your kleenex. 




Thanks

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment