Sunday 3 June 2012

Kenny K - Design Team Call

I am so excited to announce that I will be throwing my hat into the ring in Kenny K's Design Team Call.  It's the first time I have done this so I am very nervous, but excited too!  I've looked at the competition and the women and men alike are amazing!


Lucious Linda is colored in with copics.  This was a birthday card for my husband and the red background (which is actually cut out of from a heart valentines box my awesome hubby gave me years ago)  is cut out with nesties labels # 4.  The ribbons and the rhinestones are from my large stash.  Linda's boots have been covered in clear applique as were the buttons on her corset.  The cute cupcake also has applique on it, but in white.   The background paper was distressed in many colors, but it started out white, white, white.

I have also added a couple extra Kenny K's cards that I have done and all of which have never been posted previously, mostly because this is my first week blogging!

The first one is Alice Chains.  She is a sexy domanatrix type.  She is fun to color.



 The card below contains the wonder Devilish Devastatia.


This image includes Rock Chick (far left), Vicki Lee Vicious (center) and Star (Far right).  I entered these images into a software named Inkscape.  This was one of my first tries merging images together.




I hope you have enjoyed today's post, 

I'll see you next week. 

Nicole G

7 comments:

  1. Great Cards! The design team would be foolish Not to take you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Nicole and good luck with the design team. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! Fabulous cards. Good luck with the DT. Hope you make it. But keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards are great, Nicole. Good luck on the design team submission!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete